Frontier offers equipment solutions to fit your business needs
Frontier is your single provider for your telecommunications and IT needs. Since 1980, we have helped businesses maximize their investments with scalable, reliable voice and data solutions that increase efficiencies and control costs. Partnering with leading technology providers like Mitel, we provide specialized customer-premises equipment (CPE) solutions:
- Voice & video equipment & applications
- Data equipment (routers, servers, storage, LAN/POE switches, security)
- Unified communications & collaboration (including video)
- Professional services
- Wi-Fi hosted & premise equipment
- Call center equipment & applications
Features of Adtran
With ADTRAN's award-winning NetVanta® Ethernet switches, routers, Virtual Private Network (VPN), and a variety of wireless and IP telephony products, finding a solution to meet your business needs has never been easier.
NetVanta Ethernet Switches
With NetVanta Ethernet switches (fiber, gigabit, and ActivReach), you can support a single location, multiple branches, or an entire campus—all with optional PoE and BYOD support.
- Flexibility and customization for any business
- Extended Ethernet reach up to 1,600 feet
- Options for 12, 24, and 48 ports
Adtran provides a broad range of routing products designed to support the communications needs of any business—large and small.
- Customizable—find the product that works best for your organization
- More variety—choose from wide range of multiservice, modular, and fixed-port routers
- Supports bandwidth expansion
We provide comprehensive wireless networking solutions for organizations looking for business-class features, security, and reliability at an affordable price. Plus, by choosing Adtran's Bluesocket vWLAN®, you will have access to the industry's first cloud-based, virtualized management-and-control solution for wireless LANs.
Download the Whitepaper
- Eliminate hardware-based controllers
- Cloud-based management with thousands of Access Points
- Easily scalable and customizable
Advice & information from industry experts
Keep your tech strategy fresh with insights from "Gain Your Edge," a twice-monthly podcast on all things IT.
Learn about new developments and technologies that can help you succeed in your industry.