Frontier offers equipment solutions to fit your business needs
Frontier is your single provider for your Telecommunications and IT needs. Since 1980, we have helped businesses maximize their investments with scalable, reliable voice, video, and data solutions that increase efficiencies and control costs. Plus, we only partner with world-class manufacturers to deliver specialized customer-premises equipment (CPE) solutions:
- Voice & video equipment & applications
- Data equipment (routers, servers, storage, LAN/POE switches, security)
- Unified communications & collaboration (including video)
- Professional services
- Wi-Fi hosted & premise equipment
- Call center equipment & applications
Features of Avaya
With their flexible, fully-customizable approach to business technology, it's no wonder that so many Fortune 500 companies trust Avaya Solutions.
Unified Communications & Collaboration
Save time and money with the Avaya Aura® Platform, designed to integrate voice, video, data, and web communications with reliability and adaptability, so your team stays connected and productive.
- Connects multiple branches and affiliates—large and small
- Promotes flexible collaboration across all devices
- Includes award-winning video collaboration technology from Avaya Scopia®
Avaya's sophisticated 9600 Series IP desktop phones with touchscreens support web-based applications, calendars, instant messaging, and more. Take your day-to-day operations to the next level with the Avaya one-X® Communicator and manage your calls, video conferences, and voicemail all from one device.
- Streamline communication
- Make calls from laptops or cell phones
- Face-to-face communications with high-def video
Integrate Avaya's networking technology into your current infrastructure to increase productivity and efficiency. With strict security standards, employees can connect to your network using multiple devices, while IT can control applications to help ensure bandwidth is evenly distributed.
- Supports Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) while reducing security risk
- Fast deployments for IT with plug-and-play solutions
- Easily control your network's applications
IP Office™ Platform
Now, you can have telephone, messaging, conferencing, contact center, video, and unified communications—all in a flexible, affordable platform that scales as your communications needs change.
- Scales to 3,000 users at a single site or across 150 locations
- Enables your mobile workforce to collaborate from any place, at any time—on any device
- True plug-and-play reduces IT overhead, effortlessly rolling out applications to your staff
Advice & information from industry experts
Keep your tech strategy fresh with insights from "Gain Your Edge," a twice-monthly podcast on all things IT.
Learn about new developments and technologies that can help you succeed in your industry.