Frontier Business Customer Service
Let Frontier Business customer service answer your questions about installation, your account, troubleshooting, and more
Frontier Business Customer Support FAQs
How do I pay my bill?
We have several simple options you can choose from:
- Enroll in Auto Pay
- Express Pay
- MyFrontier App
- Automated phone service by calling 1.800.801.6652
- Call 1.800.921.8102 and choose option 3 to pay with the help of an agent
- Send a money order or check to
PO Box 740407
Cincinnati, OH 45274-0407
- Pay in Person at an agent location or a select Frontier retail store
How can I check my order or ticket status?
What should I do if the power is out?
How can I self-install my internet?
- Install DSL filters on phones that prevent static if you do not have a DSL modem or wireless router.
- Install Router or Gateway:
- Plug your router or gateway power supply into an outlet.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into the device and into your computer’s Ethernet port.
- If you have a Westell 7500, Netgear 7550, SpeedStream 6520, or Se 567 Gateway, plug a DSL phone cable into a phone jack and the DSL port on the gateway.
- Install DSL software on your computer
How can I access my voicemail via computer?
- Log into webmail.frontiermessaging.com with your 10-digit mailbox number and PIN
- Simply click to listen to a message
- Go to um.frontier.com and enter your 10-digit telephone number and PIN
How do 911 calls work with Frontier AnyWare?
Customers will have a single DID providing location-based information to the E911 dispatch center. If you need more than one location (for instance, if you take your phone to a home office), you can purchase additional E911 numbers. Ensuring your location is updated in the 911 system can help your business in case of emergency.
Where can I access Frontier DISH® TV channel guides and manuals?
Keep your customers entertained in the waiting room and your employees happy in the breakroom, or bar/restaurant.
How does the Frontier Secure Equipment Protection program work?
This plan protects your TVs, computers, and phones that don’t have an extended warranty. Instead of a deductible, you pay an $89 service fee per claim, which you can make by calling us at 1.877.695.6361. We’ll mail or email you a prepaid shipping label to send your equipment for repair or replacement.