Centrex Phone System by Frontier®
Get all the benefits of an advanced Centrex phone system–with no up-front investment.
- Network-hosted voice service
- Frontier manages all equipment & processes at central office
- No high-cost equipment to purchase & maintain
- 24/7/365 monitoring & tech support
Get a Centrex Phone System
Take advantage of Frontier's infrastructure, equipment portfolio & constant availability.
Centrex service is an ideal solution when you need a flexible and advanced phone system but don't want the financial burden of owning and maintaining expensive equipment. With Centrex from Frontier, you get high-quality telephones with advanced features that are easy to use, while we handle all the rest—hosting, network design, equipment, monitoring, and more.
Centrex Phone System Features
- Cutting-Edge Infrastructure. With Frontier, you can be confident that your phone system is operating on a high-quality, up-to-date network.
- Affordable. No up-front investment required—Frontier bears the full cost of equipment. Plus, there are no additional maintenance, management, or licensing fees.
- Customized. Our experienced account executives can help you design a network tailored to your specifications. We can also redesign as your business changes.
- Flexible. Reconfigure your phone lines & features without spending time or money on large-scale equipment changes. Centrex evolves with your business.
- Round-the-Clock Monitoring. You do business as usual while Frontier runs all the software & monitors your system at our central office 24/7.
- Reliable & Resilient. Fully redundant, with carrier-grade platforms.
- 24/7/365 Tech Support. We work around your schedule. Our customer service lines are open 24 hours so you can get help any time you need it.
- Turnkey. Because Frontier keeps everything off-site and out of your way, you get to spend valuable time, energy & capital on what your business does best.
Centrex Calling Features
Centrex comes with 18 advanced calling features, designed to increase office productivity and improve customer service.
- Touch calling
- Call forwarding
- Call hold
- Call park
- Caller ID with name
- Call transfer
- Call waiting
- Distinctive ringing
- Uniform call distribution (UCD)
- Speed calling
- Line restriction
- Call pickup
- Three-way calling
- Local and long-distance calling
Provides backup access so you don't miss important calls in the event of a disaster.
Send & receive voice memos. They're faster than email & give you the flexibility to listen & respond on your schedule.
Data, security & fax needs can be easily incorporated into your Centrex plan.
Additional phone services for large businesses
- Scalable, affordable phone & data services
- Cutting-edge infrastructure & technology
- 24/7/365 support & monitoring
- Industry-leading equipment from brand partners
- Solutions for businesses large & small
- Supported end-to-end by Frontier
- Competitive rates for landline service
- Domestic, international, & toll-free plans
- Includes premium features
Why Get Enterprise Phone Services from Frontier?
Frontier has cutting-edge infrastructure and strong partnerships with the industry's leading equipment manufacturers—in fact, we're Mitel's #1 partner in North America*—but we offer even more than that. We also provide customer service and tech support that are locally based and available 24/7 every day of the year. With Frontier, you can count on total reliability from day one.
*Source: "Frontier Communications Recognized as Mitel's Top U.S. Business Partner in the Americas for 2014." http://investor.frontier.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=897605
Read below to hear from some of our satisfied customers and get ideas for how Centrex phone systems can help your business.
“I know my 9-1-1 situation and Frontier knows their technology. It's a good combination.”
— Sharon Hammond, Emergency Services Director, Bamberg CountyRead case study (PDF)
“They live right in Susanville, so they can come by any time when we need them.”
— Jennifer Jaegel, Napa SierraRead case study (PDF)