Business Ethernet Service by Frontier®
Bring higher speeds and increased productivity with Frontier’s business Ethernet service.
- Widely available in continental United States
- Symmetrical upload & download speeds up to 10Gbs Carrier Class 2.0 Certified
- U.S. Based customer service & tech support 24/7/365
- Reduce your time and resources needed to develop service requirements and specifications
- Simplify interaction with your Service Provider
- Speed up the delivery of richer and more robust connectivity services
- Providing industry-standard security services and hardware meeting HIPAA requirements for transporting medical patient information
Frontier Services for Collaboration
- Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL)
- Ethernet Local Area Network (E-LAN)
- Ethernet Internet access
- Frontier E-Reach
Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL)
Frontier’s EVPL solution is a reliable, cost-effective Ethernet-based solution that will support your current and evolving connectivity requirements and increasing bandwidth needs. ELINE features point-to-point connectivity at virtually any symmetrical data rate as fast as 10Gbps. Scalable and unmatched by other technologies, ELINE can be quickly tailored to effectively meet the future needs of your growing business.
Frontier ELINE service
- Available over copper or fiber with strong operational and performance guarantees for both
- Supports the high standards financial institutions rely on to keep customer data secure
- Spans metro areas as well as intra and interstate WAN deployments
- Can be configured in a hub-and-spoke topology (data center connected to multiple locations over a highly secure LAN) and retain the same features and effectiveness of point-to-point connectivity
Ethernet Local Area Network (E-LAN)
Frontier E-LAN is a cost-effective, natural migration for frame relay, ATM, and TDM private line solutions. E-LAN easily expands to new company sites, vendors, suppliers, and extranet partners, providing the scalability and granularity needed. Symmetrical data rates can be tailored for individual sites at speeds as fast as 1Gbps with low latency.
Frontier E-LAN service
- Is available over copper or fiber with strong service guarantees and a high degree of transparency for both
- Supports high standards to keep customer data secure
- Can easily provide Internet connectivity for more locations added to the LAN or WAN
- Is operational immediately after locations are added, without needing to reconfigure the rest of the system
Ethernet Internet access
Connect to Frontier's dense access network with Ethernet. Your dedicated line from Frontier gives you symmetrical bandwidth at all times–even during peak usage periods. With reliable support from Frontier's expert consultants, our scalable cutting-edge technology, and no distance limitations, your business will experience increased productivity and be able to execute high-bandwidth Internet applications
Frontier Ethernet Internet access
- Provides a direct connection to the Frontier Core Internet Router, giving you access to a wide array of bandwidth options as fast as 10Gbps
- Enables greater performance as your business conducts high-bandwidth applications such as video conferencing
- Supports advanced communications requirements for commercial businesses of all sizes, enhancing their local, national, and international Internet operations
Ethernet Internet Access Features
- Bandwidths from DS1 to 10 GigE
- Primary & secondary domain name service
- Reverse DNS service
- Up to 5 IP addresses
- Ten email accounts with 50MB storage each
- Managed router service optional
- 24/7 Internet technical support
This highly productive Ethernet solution extends first-rate service where you want it and with the bandwidth you need to run and scale your business. E-Reach gives businesses the ability and agility to connect multi-site locations — across state lines and across the country — with the efficiency of a single trusted provider to handle ordering, implementation, invoicing, and service.
Benefits of E-Reach
- Eliminates the need to spend time dealing with multiple providers and multiple bills in order to connect multiple sites within the domestic United States. With E-Reach, Frontier is your one contact to streamline network management.
- Provides a customized E-Reach solution to meet your bandwidth needs today and as your business grows.
- Brings connectivity of Ethernet service to wherever you do business.
- Increases network flexibility and performance.
- Offers fast and reliable connections at highly competitive prices.
E-Reach Features / Functionality
- E-Reach provides Ethernet services with Frontier’s Switched Ethernet portfolio. A variety of configurations are available including the E-LINE configurations of EIA, EVPL, and EPL; and the E-LAN configurations of EP-LAN and EVP-LAN.
- Maximum speeds as fast as 1,000Mbps available to meet requirements for a strong, business-ready network.
- Ethernet access can be delivered across 45 states.
Frontier handles service management from end to end.
Advanced networking, video & voice solutions
- Increases productivity
- Reduces overhead expenses
- Boosts sales revenue
- industry-leading equipment from brand partners
- solutions for businesses large and small
- supported end-to-end by frontier
- Collaborate without high travel costs
- Meetings on-demand
- Deliver projects more quickly
Why Get Business Ethernet Services from Frontier?
Frontier sells and supports the major equipment vendor brands and systems, including solutions from Mitel, Cisco, Avaya, and others. Frontier has strategic partnerships with key industry leaders in the areas of voice, data, and video services. We also provide locally based customer service and tech support available 24/7 every day of the year. With Frontier, you can count on total reliability from day one with Frontier’s business Ethernet service.
Read what a few of our satisfied customers have said about Frontier Ethernet solutions.
“Frontier provides state-of-the-art technology, scalable bandwidth architecture, and an incredible corporate commitment to our state and county that is necessary for a world-class business partner.”
— Manny Arvon, Superintendent, Berkeley County SchoolsRead case study (PDF)
“The Ethernet was to be installed before the school year began and Frontier met that deadline, even calling in out-of-state workers to make it happen.”
— Matthew Phillips, IT Director & Bookkeeper, Northwestern Community School DistrictRead case study (PDF)
“Frontier’s locally based personnel, support for the community, and commitment to invest in network upgrades in Silverton and Marion County were important considerations in the decision process.”
— Bob Willoughby, City Manager, Silverton, OregonRead case study
Advice & information from industry experts