Business VoIP Phone Service by Frontier®
Maximize your productivity with our enterprise-grade, cloud-based business VoIP phone service.
- Enterprise-class features for an affordable monthly fee
- Low up-front investment with no equipment costs
- Local customer service & tech support 24/7/365
Frontier AnyWare is a cloud-based solution that offers a scalable communications solution through a fully managed, comprehensive communications suite comprising IP telephony features, unified communications and collaboration tools. Organizations can:
- Improve teamwork
- Increase productivity
- Manage cash flow more easily
- Support mobile and remote worker
Frontier AnyWare is hosted in geographically redundant data centers to offer 99.995% service availability and is suitable for organizations with 5-500 phones.Learn more about Frontier AnyWare (PDF)
Unified Communications and Collaboration Tools
- Instant Messaging. Real time chat with colleagues and coworkers.
- Presence. Real time visibility to the status of key contacts for calls or messaging.
- Single Number. Answer incoming calls from a business phone, home phone, or mobile device.
- Shared Work Stations. Workers have unique profiles, and work stations can be shared by signing in and out.
- Auto Attendant. Calls are answered with an automated greeting and can be routed across locations for support during business and non-business hours.
- Desktop Portfolio. Choose from a wide range of devices to meet the specialized needs of users, workgroups, departments, and branches.
Gain a competitive edge with Frontier's Enterprise IP Trunking.
To gain a competitive edge, businesses are increasingly replacing traditional phone systems with IP-based solutions. With Frontier IP Trunking, your business can improve ROI, prolong the life of your existing PBX equipment, and save on networking costs by combining voice and data on the same network. Delivered over a private, secure QoS-enabled MPLS network connection, IP Trunking optimizes bandwidth and provides advanced functionality for your customers and your employees.
Decreases the expense of maintaining separate networks for voice and data.Provides a choice of low-cost long-distance calling plans with optional features.
Optimizes bandwidth by sharing the same network for both voice and data services.Enables unlimited local calling with site-to-site calling at no cost.
Allows for increased flexibility provisioning lines "sessions"—you won't need to add capacity in large increments, i.e. full PRIs.Eliminates the need for costly BRIs and PRIs.
Additional phone services for large businesses
- Advanced phone system for large organizations
- No up-front investment required–Frontier bears the cost of equipment
- 24/7/365 support & management from Frontier
- Scalable, affordable phone & data services
- Cutting-edge infrastructure & technology
- 24/7/365 support & monitoring
- Competitive rates for landline service
- Domestic, international, & toll-free plans
- Includes premium features
Why Choose Frontier as your Business VoIP Provider?
Frontier has cutting-edge infrastructure and strong partnerships with the industry's leading equipment manufacturers—in fact, we're Mitel's #1 partner in North America*—but we offer even more than that. We also provide customer service and tech support that are locally based and available 24/7 every day of the year. With Frontier, you can count on total reliability from day one.
*Source: "Frontier Communications Recognized as Mitel's Top U.S. Business Partner in the Americas for 2014." http://investor.frontier.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=897605
Read below to hear from some of our satisfied customers and get ideas for how Centrex phone systems can help your business.
“While any change is difficult and has its challenges, Frontier has been proactive in making sure the change-over was done with as little disruption as possible.”
— Amanda Ward, Academic Principal, Chemawa Indian SchoolRead case study (PDF)
“I worked with Frontier to upgrade to the Mitel phone system, which gives us all the call reporting features we want.”
— Derek Hensche, Manager of Patient Services Apple Valley Medical CenterRead case study (PDF)
“Frontier's locally based personnel, support for the community, and commitment to invest in network upgrades in Silverton and Marion County were important considerations in the decision process.”
— Bob Willoughby, City Manager, Silverton, OregonRead case study (PDF)