Business VoIP Phone Service by Frontier®
Maximize your productivity with our enterprise-grade, cloud-based business VoIP phone service.
- Enterprise-class features for an affordable monthly fee
- Low up-front investment
- Customer service & tech support 24/7/365
Business VoIP Phone Service by Frontier
Maximize productivity with VoIP—a cloud-based communication solution.
New! Frontier AnyWare 3.5 provides an affordable, scalable, and flexible unified communications solution for businesses with 5 to 500 employees. Moving the phone controller out of the telephone closet and into the cloud provides several benefits:
- Increased IT efficiency.
- Enhanced business continuity.
- Virtual collaboration options.
- Scalability — system grows as you grow.
- Enhanced accessibility for your customers.
- Reduce toll-calling and long-distance bills when calling between offices.
By 2020, 78% of SMBs will have moved communications to the cloud. Are you ready?
Enterprise-grade features at an affordable monthly rate
No additional equipment costs
Local customer service and tech support 24/7/365
Unified Communications and Collaboration Tools
- Instant Messaging. Real time chat with colleagues and coworkers.
- Presence. Real time visibility to the status of key contacts for calls or messaging.
- Single Number. Answer incoming calls from a business phone, home phone, or mobile device.
- Shared Work Stations. Workers have unique profiles, and work stations can be shared by signing in and out.
- Auto Attendant. Calls are answered with an automated greeting and can be routed across locations for support during business and non-business hours.
- Desktop Portfolio. Choose from a wide range of devices to meet the specialized needs of users, workgroups, departments, and branches.
Frontier IP Trunking
A VoIP trunk solution for the forward-thinking enterprise opting to self-manage their voice, data, and Internet traffic.
To gain a competitive edge, businesses are increasingly replacing traditional phone system with IP-based solutions. Frontier IP Trunking is the ideal VoIP (voice over IP) solution for the company that wants to take advantage of the efficiencies of IP telephony and network convergence. It’s delivered over a private, secure network with end-to-end QoS so that voice quality and reliability are always optimized.
Reduces costs associated with maintaining and monitoring separate voice and data networks since IP Trunking utilizes the enterprise LAN and replaces more costly BRIs and PRIs.Optimizes bandwidth utilization as voice and data services share the same network resources within the enterprise and on the connection to the service provider.
Facilitates quick and inexpensive additions to call capacity as call paths can be added in increments of one rather than adding channel capacity in a large block (i.e. full 23-channel PRI).Eliminates the need for multiple PRIs, regardless of the size of the organization.
Enhances business continuity through a PBX Admin Portal, enabling you to prepare for fail-over needs in advance of or during out-of-service situations and manage call forwarding by DID for PBX-unavailable situations.Offers Virtual Foreign Exchange, which supports DIDs from multiple rate centers on a single Trunk group.
Additional phone services for large businesses
- Advanced phone system for large organizations
- No up-front investment required–Frontier bears the cost of equipment
- 24/7/365 support & management from Frontier
- Scalable, affordable phone & data services
- Cutting-edge infrastructure & technology
- 24/7/365 support & monitoring
- Competitive rates for landline service
- Domestic, international, & toll-free plans
- Includes premium features
Why Choose Frontier as your Business VoIP Provider?
Frontier has cutting-edge infrastructure and strong partnerships with the industry's leading equipment manufacturers—in fact, we're Mitel's #1 partner in North America*—but we offer even more than that. We also provide customer service and tech support that are locally based and available 24/7 every day of the year. With Frontier, you can count on total reliability from day one.
*Source: "Frontier Communications Named Mitel's Top U.S. Business Partner for Sixth Consecutive Year" http://www.mitel.com/newsroom/news-releases/frontier-communications-named-mitels-top-us-business-partner-sixth
Read below to hear from some of our satisfied customers and get ideas for how Centrex phone systems can help your business.
“While any change is difficult and has its challenges, Frontier has been proactive in making sure the change-over was done with as little disruption as possible.”
— Amanda Ward, Academic Principal, Chemawa Indian School
“I worked with Frontier to upgrade to the Mitel phone system, which gives us all the call reporting features we want.”
— Derek Hensche, Manager of Patient Services Apple Valley Medical Center
“Frontier's locally based personnel, support for the community, and commitment to invest in network upgrades in Silverton and Marion County were important considerations in the decision process.”
— Bob Willoughby, City Manager, Silverton, Oregon