Business Phone Service by Frontier®
Stay connected to clients & customers by choosing Frontier as your business phone service provider.
We aren’t currently offering phone services in the 20149 zip code. Are you catching up on work from home? We feel you. You can change the zip below to search another area for service.
OneVoice is Frontier’s premium office and small business phone service and includes the following features:
24/7 Priority Tech Support Included. Get issues with your telephone system resolved quickly with our always-available, US-based tech agents.
Basic Voicemail Included. Save important messages and help customers feel heard when you aren't available.
Caller ID with Name Included. See the name and number associated with all incoming calls so you can provide the personalized service your customers deserve.
Call Waiting Included. Don’t worry about missing that call from an important client. Get notified of an incoming call while you're already on the line.
Call Forwarding Included. Three forwarding options help you keep customers on the line.
Three-Way Calling Included. Frontier makes it easy to keep everyone on the same page. Create mini "conference" calls on the fly.
Anonymous Call Rejection Included. Save airtime for the calls you want to answer. OneVoice automatically blocks any caller with a masked name or number.
Line-Hunting Available. Missed calls are missed business opportunities. Reduce missed calls when you make a single number answerable across multiple lines.
Unlimited Extra Lines Available. Get a phone system that scales with your business. Add as many lines as you need to support your incoming call volume (starting at $29.99 each).
Get Even More from Your Office Phone Plan
Take your phone strategy to the next level with a premium feature pack.
Frontier’s premium office and small business phone features give you the power and flexibility you need to give your customers the service they deserve. These features are perfect for larger organizations with more complex needs:
Upgrade for just $9.99/mo
Or call for individual pricing
- Voicemail Deluxe
- Call transfer
- VIP/priority call alert
- Distinctive ring
- Selective call acceptance & forwarding
- Selective call rejection
- Automatic call return
- Automatic busy redial
- Speed Dial 30
Why Frontier Business Phone?
Because OneVoice makes it easy to communicate with customers and employees.
Frontier offers telephone systems for almost any business or office of any size, in any industry. Find out how Frontier's Business Phone services helped the Coeur d'Alene Chamber of Commerce improve customer interactions and increase efficiency by 35%.
Get More Value with a High-Speed Internet and Phone Bundle
Frontier’s integrated business solutions let you spend more time worrying about what matters.
Business Broadband That Gets the Job Done
Internet service from Frontier gives you fast speeds and powerful features in a dependable package. With 99% uptime and 24/7 technical support, worry less about your business broadband connection and more about your customers. And a dedicated line means you never have to compete for bandwidth.*
Add More Services and Save
The more services you add to your Frontier Business Package, the more money you can save. Get TV for your lobby or breakroom, secure Wi-Fi and wireless routers for your employees, and advanced security features for your office.
*Actual speed may vary.
Ask About Frontier AnyWare
Frontier's new VoIP solution will host your phone and collaboration tools in the cloud. Call today!
Additional phone services to support your business
- Frontier Texting
Frequently Asked Questions about Business Phone Systems
You have questions. We have answers.
What Are the Different Types of Small-Business Phone Systems?
There are several types of phone systems for small businesses:
- Multi-line phone system. This is the most basic type of phone system. Multi-line systems work well enough for very small organizations or offices but can quickly become difficult and expensive to scale.
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). VoIP phone systems operate over a high-speed internet connection rather than a standard phone line. VoIP systems are often much more cost-effective and offer advanced features, like video conferencing, making VoIP service an alternative to solutions like Skype for Business. Frontier is a leading business VoIP provider.
- Private branch exchange (PBX). This is basically a centralized phone system with an automated switchboard. These systems are typically easier to scale than multi-line setups and offer a number of advanced features, like call holding and conference calls.
- Cloud-based phone system. Cloud-based phone systems are VoIP or hosted PBX systems that are hosted off-site by a third party.
Which Type of Phone System Is Right for My Business?
This depends largely on the size of your organization and the specific features you need. Generally, small organizations will be fine with multi-line systems (much better than running your business from your iPhone), whereas larger businesses will probably get more out of a PBX system. VoIP solutions, like Frontier AnyWare, can work well for an office of any size.
You can check out our Ultimate Guide to Small-Business Phone Systems to learn more.
How Do I Choose a Business Phone Number?
Choosing a number to go with your business phone line is an important part of branding. There are generally three options:
- Local number. This is the simplest option for your phone number—you get it when you sign up for a business phone service. It will have the area code of your location, which makes it ideal for businesses that primarily deal with local customers.
- 800 number. A toll-free number is a good option for businesses that service clients from around the country. Although the toll-free part doesn’t really apply anymore—most people have free long-distance calling—a toll-free number can give your business a more professional image and may make your number more memorable.
- Vanity number. A vanity phone number is one that uses words. Think 1-800-FLOWERS. This number can be significantly more memorable than a basic numeric number but can also be expensive.
If a significant number of leads and sales come to your business by phone, you probably want to go with a vanity phone number—the extra memorability can make a big difference.
What Is a VoIP Phone System?
VoIP phone systems operate over the internet rather than through traditional phone lines. They offer many advantages over more traditional PBX systems:
- Cost-efficient. VoIP systems tend to be more affordable than traditional phone systems thanks to reduced infrastructure.
- Powerful features. Easy conference calls and video chatting helps keep your office team on the same page without requiring extra hardware.
- Scalable. VoIP phone systems are easier to scale because everything is digital. All you need is to add lines through Frontier and additional handsets.
Our new Frontier AnyWare service provides a powerful and affordable VoIP solution ideal for small businesses. Other business VoIP providers use Ooma Office for this kind of phone service.
What Should I Look for in a Business Phone Provider?
The phone service provider you choose can have a large impact on both the tech support service you receive and the level of service you’re able to provide to your customers. It can also impact productivity levels of employees. Look for the following features as you compare providers:
- Affordable pricing. Your provider should offer plans that work with your budget. Make sure to verify if your provider requires an annual contract. Frontier’s one- to three-year contract helps ensure consistent pricing.
- Advanced features. Your phone provider should offer the features your business needs to operate at a high level.
- Scalability. Your phone service provider should be able to help your business scale at your pace.
- Great service. 24/7 tech support is critical to ensuring your business can operate at maximum efficiency.
- Integrated solutions. Chances are your office needs more than phones to operate. Your provider should offer integrated solutions that can help you get more done—and save money while doing it.
Frontier Business internet and phone bundles provide integrated solutions to help you stay connected and productive.See packages and details
What Does a Business Phone System Cost?
The cost of your phone system varies heavily depending on the system you decide on, the features you need, and the scale of your organization. Frontier Business Phone can cost as little as $19.99 per user, per month. Note that there may be an installation or activation fee as well.
Call today and learn what Frontier can do for your business.
Frontier's advanced business products can help simplify data networking, resolve security issues, and more.
Complex data networks for a high volume of users. Frontier Ethernet is certified MEF CE 2.0.
Data Private Line
Secure, private business internet with speeds as fast as 45Mbps and no shared connectivity.
Virtual networks that support location-to-location connectivity and protect private data.
What You Need to Know About SD-WAN
September 20, 2018
What Is SD-WAN? A software-defined wide area network, or SD-WAN, is a way businesses can build a network using commercially available internet access, existing infrastructure, and cloud technologies. SD-WAN technology is cost-efficient and flexible, while maximizing security and performance. This can change how networks and services are delivered to companies of all sizes, including enterprises. […]Read article
Only I.T. Pros Can Play This Game. Trust Us.
September 18, 2018
As an I.T. pro, no one else can do what you do. In fact, most people probably don’t understand what it is that you do every day to make their lives easier. No one, that is, except for us. Which is why we created the I.T. Pro MVP Challenge —a game that celebrates your particular […]Read article
Join our mailing list and never miss a deal.
We respect your privacy. Your email will not be shared.